Welcome to Metal Breakdown

Home Forums Producers Dirtbag Welcome to Metal Breakdown

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by The Cartoon Physicist The Cartoon Physicist 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dirtbag
    Dirtbag

Hello all you headbangers and heasher, Rock Chicks and Goths alike, and welcome to Metal Breakdown.

I’m your host Dirtbag and my show is more or less having a listen to some bad music, namely Metal. But from time to time I’ll also be looking at some good of the best albums of heavy metal, just to keep things fresh. And there could be the odd band and movie review from time to time. But, enough talk, let’s rock!

Can you please review Iron Maiden? They are by far my favourite metal band. It doesn’t have to be a negative one, I’m fine with either way though.

Dirtbag
    Dirtbag

Trust me, they’re my favourite band as well. But I get the feeling I’d tare “A matter of life and death” a new one….Mainly because I think Maiden shouldn’t sound so somber.

P.S. Awesome profile pic 🙂

Thanks, the picture is temporary until I have my show’s logo ready, but it shows I’m mainly going to review cartoons. Anyway, a review of that album sounds good. Though I have to admit I do like most of the songs of that album, but I can see why a lot of fans don’t agree. Especially compared to songs like 2 Minutes to Midnight or Can I Play With Madness.

Plus at least it wasn’t their last album. Iron Maiden definitely ended it with a big bang through The Final Frontier.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.