Underrated Games

Home Forums General Bidness Video Games Underrated Games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jake Salvage Jake Salvage 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Virtual Sleaze
    Virtual Sleaze

Got any underrated gems? I’ve been replaying Bomberman Hero on N64. Great game. Totally not like any other bomberman, but has its own unique style. Check it out!

Dirtbag
    Dirtbag

There’s a British game called c-12 final resistance. Aliens invade earth, you’re humanity’s last hope and you’re pretty much a cyborg James Bond.

Just gonna leave it at that…see if it peaks your interest…

Jake Salvage
    Jake Salvage
    Keymaster

I love me some King’s Field (1 and 2)and Shadow Tower. These games masterfully blended action/rpg elements with the terror of not being able to find a place to save or even know where the hell you are (you don’t even get a map in King’s Field II until halfway through the game). You run into monsters that you have to tiptoe around until you’ve gotten the proper equipment to defeat them. Your equipment has its own lifespan, predating games like Fallout 3 and Minecraft by many many years. Not to mention the fact that From Software would later become the masterminds behind the much lauded, high difficulty meat factories known as Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls. If you can get past the sluggish controls and spammed textures, the music, exploration, and horror is more than enough to drag you in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.