The Cartoon Physicist's Noughtie List reviews coming soon…

Home Forums General Bidness Community The Cartoon Physicist's Noughtie List reviews coming soon…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by The Cartoon Physicist The Cartoon Physicist 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Reinaas
    Reinaas

OK. My interest is perked. Do tell.

Whoops, I forgot to put something in there. I mean, I did. But when I moved it from the introductions page to community where review shows can be promoted, it must’ve deleted the content of this topic. Anyway, here’s a summary…

After a life filled with adventures (or really misadventures…), the now adult Cartoon Physicist has finally decided to settle down and start an online review show that focus on films and TV shows from the 2000s or the ‘Noughties’. But knowing the past will catch up with her, she will still have to put up with some really…really…weird sh*t.

It is just a summary so not all of the details are there, they’ll be later revealed in the show. But it mainly focuses on what can happen to a meta human living in a Channel Awesome type universe before they even start a review show, by having the aftermath occur on a review show. My review show has been in development for months now because of some trouble obtaining film equipment and props. But I’ll have what I need very soon and my first script is ready. In the meantime, people can check out my show’s official blog (out early for promotional reasons) to ask my show’s alter ego questions, to see little behind the scene pieces I put there, and to see what shows and movies I might review (I reblog them onto the blog whenever I stumbled across them on tumblr).

Texrockwolf
    Texrockwolf
    Keymaster

An interesting idea! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create!

Zack

Your idea sounds like it has the potential to do the difficult storyline and world-building aspects of review shows right! Where can I find the show’s blog?

Thanks, I’ve actually gotten tons of storyline ideas during the long wait. Anyway, I’ve posted the link to my blog on my profile, but I’ll put it here for convenience.

However at the moment, it mainly consists of reblogs of shows and movies I’m going to review and other people’s reviews of them. So I’m also going to put in links to the posts that do give more details about my show.

P.S. I forgot to mention that I’m not just going to review bad shows and movies from the 2000s, I’m also going to review the good ones and the forgotten ones as well.

Okay, for some reason the links didn’t appear. Let me try again.

No, it didn’t work. I’ll just type them in. You’ll have to copy and paste them into the search thingamajig rather than click on them.

thecartoonphysicist.tumblr.com

http://thecartoonphysicist.tumblr.com/tagged/alternate-universe/chrono

http://thecartoonphysicist.tumblr.com/post/99705789221/are-you-only-reviewing-american-tv-shows-and-films

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.