Favorite Bad Movies?

Home Forums General Bidness Movies Favorite Bad Movies?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by The Cartoon Physicist The Cartoon Physicist 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Virtual Sleaze
    Virtual Sleaze

What are some movies you love, but you and everyone else acknowledge is bad? I love watching Batman & Robin. It’s so cheesy and just fun to watch! I’m probably one of 5 people in the world that think this lol

KiraKennedy
    KiraKennedy
    Keymaster

Oh dear lord, I love 2004’s “The Punisher”. It’s actually one of those movies that I think try so hard to be “Dark, Gritty & Pretentious” that, to me, it actually comes off as hilarious at times (especially his fight with Kevin Nash halfway through the movie). Plus there’s the Dungeons & Dragons movie

Virtual Sleaze
    Virtual Sleaze

Man, Dungeons and Dragons. The only part I can say I liked about it was that I invented a new color during it. And that’s not even part of the movie!

Jake Salvage
    Jake Salvage
    Keymaster

I’d say Hudson Hawk, with the caveat that I think it’s actually a great film but the critics of the time weren’t having any of its shenanigans.

Mars Attacks! Okay, well I wouldn’t call it a completely bad film. It was just one of Burton’s lesser films, but I still love it. It just knows how to have fun.

Zack

Hell yes, Kira! I loved the Tom Jane Punisher! Reportedly he loved playing the character, too. Even starred in a Punisher fan film. Shame he never got to continue on with it officially.

As for me, there’s a lot of movies that get a lot of shit that I’d go to bat for as legitimately good. But something even I acknowledge is crap, but enjoy anyway? Domino.

That movie is a complete mess on every conceivable level from script to editing to basic shot composition… but it stars Keira Knightley as an heiress/model/bounty hunter who gets her own reality show that follows her bounty hunting exploits straight into a shootout between her bounty hunters, the mob, and the FBI! I refuse to believe that there’s a way you can fuck that premise up (even if they totally did, in fact, manage to somehow fuck it up).

I know this isn’t the right place to ask this, but this topic page has the most attention. Can you please help me? I’ve been trying to upload my first video for my review show on youtube, but it got stuck on 95% while processing. I decided to try again, but I don’t want it stuck again. I’m begging you for a solution. What can I do to solve this?

Never mind, the second time worked.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.